Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Axis Powers: Hetalia Roleplay

What do you get when you take all the world's countries and give them a human personality? Hetalia~!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...Privet.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalia Arlovskaya

Natalia Arlovskaya

...Privet. Empty
PostSubject: ...Privet.   ...Privet. EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:37 am

...Privet. 95160112

Country Name: Belarus

Human Name: Natalia Arlovskaya

Physical Appearance: Belarus is a rather petite and dainty looking young woman. She dresses quite elegantly as she wears a white bow and an Gothic Lolita-esque looking dress. She (along with her siblings Russia and Ukraine) happen to have platinum blonde hair and blue eyes.

Character Personality: Belarus is known to be a harsh and intimidating woman. She is viewed as 'evil' by all the nations, except for her love interest Lithuania- who she despises the most. Really, she abhors anyone who comes between her and her brother dear...she will air-thrust her knife to anyone. Besides stalking Russia and knifes, Belarus has also shown a remarkable interest in the occult, the Soviet newspaper Pravda and rock music.

Why Do You Want This Character?: ...I love Belarus. Alot, actually. I see her more as 'the psycho' girl and I hate it when people call her a Yandere. She ISN'T one. Russia's one, because to be one you have to have a SWEET inside. Belarus isn't sweet, she's crazy. I like to see her as a Kuudere. I've been told that I'm an excellent Belarus RPer. I like to RP 'Defrosting Ice Queen' Belarus rather than 'Russia-stalking, I HATE EVERYONE WHO COMES BETWEEN RUSSIA AND I' Belarus. I'm quite fond of Belorussian and Soviet history, but I'd have to look up more that.

Back to top Go down

...Privet.
Page 1 of 1